Monday, February 1, 2010

Obsessions du jour

This has been Paige's obsession all weekend.  She has been reading this book non-stop.  When she ate, she was reading the book.   When she walked to the end of the driveway to get the paper, she walked with the book in front of her face.  Seriously, this book didn't leave her hands all weekend.  She finally finished it last night, and loved it!  Now, she wants to read Angels and Demons.


Clay was the same way when he read this a couple of months ago....
and now he is obsessed with getting one of these...


If I mention getting another breed (such as an Old English Sheepdog like sweet Rags), he gets very upset.  "NO....a Golden Retriever, like Einstein".  

And Tim?  Tim has a bit of an obsession with Lady Gaga.  Yes, that's right.  My 52 year old husband is obsessed (he would probably beg to differ with my choice of word) with the "amazing and talented" Lady Gaga.  I got him this for Christmas (after much hinting...)

Last night he called me from Chicago to tell me all about some article he read about her, and how she learned to play the piano from the nuns in the convent where she was raised, and how pretty much everyone in the music industry is just amazed by her talent, etc., etc. blah blah blah.  Anyway, he was trying to stay up to watch the Grammy's to see if she won anything.  I'm sure he was hoping for Album of the Year.  He is probably extremely disappointed.


And moi?  I don't think I have an obsession.  Nah.  Not me.
 
Blog Design by April Showers