Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday morning updates

*  Paige is still sick....still running a low grade fever, stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, etc.  Thankfully, Clay felt much better after getting a good night's sleep.


*  The new breadmaker works!  Hallelujah!  I feel like Goldilocks..."The first machine didn't mix, the second machine didn't bake, but the third one is just right."  


*  I may have been a trifle optimistic with my springtime post yesterday...looking at the 5 day forecast, it looks like another mild cold front is moving in this afternoon and it won't get out of the 60's until later this week.  Sigh.  So...we will have rain later today, and then another week of chilly temps. At least it's a beautiful morning and supposed to be in the 70's today.   I want sun!  I want warmth!  Hurry and get here, March!!


That's all for now - just a brief update - must go ingest more caffeine and get started on my day!
 
Blog Design by April Showers