Friday, February 26, 2010

She Who Shall Not Be Named!

Clay is fine - he told me that his stomach hurt all morning, and then he just started feeling better this afternoon.  I have no idea what type of bug he had, but I am just SO glad he is feeling better.

That's the good news.

The bad news is that I am still having issues with "She who shall not be named"...aka the evil, mean, Nazi, possessed by a demon with hate it it's heart, teacher.  She is SUCH a B*****!!  I know, I know, I should be setting a good example to Clay of how to communicate and cooperate and find a way to all settle our differences in a mature manner. 

Ha!

It's impossible with this person.  

I tried.

She.  Is.  Hateful.
Really, really hateful...and snippy...and holier than thou....and just, obviously, really disturbed...and...NUTS! She has no business being in a classroom. 

Sigh.

OK.  I can't talk about it anymore because it makes my heart start racing and my hands start shaking and I just want to CRY out of complete and utter frustration. 


Hey, that sort of rhymes, doesn't it?  

So other than that, here's what else is going on....

* It's really cold.  Again.  Below freezing last night, and highs only in the upper 50's...pretty much the same for the next several days, which (as Clay would say) is pretty "demoralizing".  

*Tim gets home tonight!  Yay!!

*He is only home for a couple of days.  Boo!

*Tim and Clay are taking a boating class all day tomorrow...Clay is very excited to be getting his boating license before his driver's license.  He can't wait until he is allowed to take the boat out by himself.  We can't wait until he has straight A's and can keep his room clean.  Hmmm.....I wonder if those two things would be connected??


 
Blog Design by April Showers