Thursday, February 18, 2010

The one about migraines and Nazi teachers whose head's spin around...

Yesterday was a blah day - I woke up with a headache, which turned into a migraine.  Migraine days suck.  BUT - I woke up this morning feeling much better.  So far.  The only thing worse than a migraine day is day TWO of a migraine day.  I'm hoping it won't happen, but not feeling terribly optimistic...mine always seem to last for two days.  Blah.


Part of the reason I am feeling better is that, while it is cold this morning....
It is supposed to be the last cold morning for a while....
Oh yeah!  Back into the 70's!  THAT'S what I'm talking about!!

Also?  Today is the day of the conference with Clay's teacher.  Which I am looking forward to - I'd definitely like some answers.  I'd also like to know if she really is a Nazi, as Clay says.  And if her head really does spin all the way around.  Somehow, I think those might be (slight) exaggerations by a (slightly) sensitive and dramatic teenage boy. Although, you know what?  If my migraine does come back, it might be MY head that is spinning around.  Hmmm...this might be a really interesting conference! 

I think I will wear a cross, just to be on the safe side.

And maybe, I'll have Tim bring a camera just in case there is a battle of spinning heads....Protective Mama vs. Nazi Teacher.

Although...apparently she has been out sick all week, so maybe she won't be there at all.

Last night, while I was lying in bed with an ice pack on my head waiting for my maxalt to work and unable to sleep, I kept thinking of all sorts of great topics to blog about.  This morning?  Completely blank.  Nothing.  Nada.  So, I am going to go have myself another mug of coffee with my Italian Sweet Cream and try to jumpstart my poor, whacked out brain...

Happy Thursday, ya'll!

 
Blog Design by April Showers