Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Change is on the way

There will soon be changes to the VK Family blog - we'll be moving!  For some time I have been a bit unhappy with blogger and the limitations it puts on me.  I am currently "shopping around" and will be moving soon.


I have signed up at a couple of sites and now I am angry at myself, because I wasn't thinking ahead.  I just did the boring old "VK Family" for my blog titles (I blame a lack of coffee this morning!), instead of something cute like Bye Bye Pie or Carpool Queen or Laundry Hurts My Feelings or Mama's Losing It! or...well, I'm sure you get the idea.  So many blogs have cute, witty names.  Sigh.


But there's still time!  I think I can change it before I really get going with the new site.  So, I am asking for your help...please help me think of a cute, witty name for the new blog - just comment with your ideas, please!


In the meantime, not much has been going on with the VK's.  Clay has his AP Human Geography exam (college level) next week, and has been going to review sessions every day after school.  Paige has been taking a standardized test this week (SAT) which has been interesting.  I can't believe there is only another month or so of school for Clay - Paige, unfortunately, will go a bit longer because we got started late with the homeschooling (since we kept her in the public school for the first nine weeks).  


Blog name ideas?  Anyone?  Anyone?



 
Blog Design by April Showers