Monday, May 3, 2010

Two kinds of people

There are really two kinds of people in the world.  I've heard this said before - some say there are the takers and the givers, the readers and non-readers, and blah, blah, blah.  It's very simple really...the world CAN be divided into two groups - those who are morning people and those who are not.  


I am not a morning person.
I used to have a friend who woke up every morning at 5:00 am to have some time to herself before making a full breakfast like this

for her family.  EVERY DAY!

Seriously.

It amazed me.  Because I am just not that person.  I am grumpy and irritable until I have had this

and sometimes I am STILL grumpy and irritable!

I am just not a morning person.  My sweet teenage boy is in high school now, and the morons people who make decisions decided that it was a good idea for high school students to start school at 7:00 a.m.!!  Which means we have to leave to take Clay to school at 6:30.  

Breakfast around here is usually this

or this


As I said - NOT a morning person.

I make great dinners though.  Because, you know, I'm AWAKE by then.


 
Blog Design by April Showers