Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The one where I ramble on about absolutely nothing at all.

It is Wednesday afternoon, which means Paige has ballet across town from 1:30 until 3:30.  Which means that I, Lisa (aka "Super-Mom") drive 30 minutes across town and wait two hours until she has finished her "pre-professional" ballet class, and then I drive the 30 minutes home.  Usually, I sit in the nice, comfortable, quiet lobby and play do work on the laptop while I wait for her to finish her classes.


Last week, the studio where her teacher rents space had a big ballroom dancing competition thing and moved all of the big, comfy couches to a "quiet room".

Today, I am sitting on the hard, uncomfortable floor in the lobby.

Because the nice "quiet room" is locked.


Isn't that nice?

Wonderful, comfy couches, and tables to put the laptop on....

Sigh.
At least the wi-fi still works.

By the way....did you notice the cute little black and white bag in the first photo?

That's my new Mother's Day purse.
It is the perfect size and has cute little pockets for my cell phone and my camera.  I love it.

Another thing I love is Wisps.

Yes, I know this has absolutely nothing to do with anything at all.  I just thought that even though it's a bit random, I'd share.

Because Wisps are one of my favorite things.  Ever.  

They are disposable toothbrushes.  With a little toothpicky thing at the end.  Here's the main thing you need to know about Wisps:  You don't need water!!!

I know!!

You just pull one of these babies out whenever you need a little oral freshening, use it, and throw it away.  No WATER!!

Wisps rock.

So, to summarize this Seinfeld-esque post...

* My new Vera Bradley purse is awesome.
*Wisps are even more awesome.
*I am quite annoyed that the "quiet room" is locked.
*And my butt hurts (from sitting on the hard floor)
*AND....ta da!  THIS is my 500th post!  

The End.






 
Blog Design by April Showers