Sunday, June 6, 2010

Do you want the good news or the bad news?

Good News:  When we got home last night, I had a call from a realtor who would like to show our house today.


Bad News:  I was up all night making mental lists of everything I need to get done today, and woke up at 6:15 AM (on my one day to sleep in!!) STILL thinking about all the things I need to do today!


Good News:  Even though my stupid camera and I missed the fabulous shot of Clay's back kick to the face yesterday, the guy next to me got a GREAT shot of it and said he'd email it to me.


Bad News:  He hasn't sent it yet.


Good News:  It's only 7:41 AM and I have already done a load of laundry, wiped down all the kitchen cabinets and windowsills, cleaned and bleached the kitchen trash can, had my coffee, put the "nice" towels in the bathroom, cleaned the bathroom, had another cup of coffee, and made the bed.


Bad News:  I'm tired.  And I really, really, really wanted to sleep late today!


Good News:  I'm blogging...


Bad News:  I'm procrastinating...



 
Blog Design by April Showers