Friday, June 25, 2010

Shalom, Ya'll


I didn't post anything yesterday because (a) I was veddy, veddy busy and (b) I didn't have anything to say.  Tim spent the day pressure washing and I spent the day shampooing carpets and doing laundry.  Oh joy.  See what I mean?  How much is there to say about THAT?


The good news is that my sweet girl is home....the bad news is that she came home sick.  Poor Paige.  She was running a fever yesterday of around 102-103 degrees, had a terrible headache and a sore throat.  Thankfully, her fever has broken and her temperature is normal again, but she still has the headache and sore throat.  She got home yesterday at 2:30, and has basically been sleeping since then.


She did have a wonderful time on her trip to Charleston with the youth group though...here are a few of her photos from the trip...

St. Phillip's Episcopal Church, cemetery
Fort Sumter


The tallest bridge in South Carolina






I love this one!




Sweet, innocent little faces in the pews!


Ha Ha!


Paige was fascinated by the Piggly Wiggly store!


The Heritage Oak









 
Blog Design by April Showers