Hooray, it's Friday!
We are in the final countdown for the last few days of school, and everything starts to get busy and crazy at this time of year! Here are a few things going on around the VK's....
* It's the last full day of school for Clay today. Next week he has exams and early dismissal and he is DONE after Wednesday!
* Clay has a friend coming home from school with him today to go fishing.
* There is a 70% chance of rain today. I don' know how well that fishing thing is going to work out for him!
* Tomorrow he has another Taekwondo competition.
* Coppelia is a week from tomorrow. Paige will have rehearsals every day next week. Anyone interested in going to see it, contact me!
* We are all very happy because the Copper River Salmon has finally made it down to Florida - Costco and Whole Foods have it in...SO GOOD!
* Clay will be going to Camp a week from Sunday.
* I need to schedule doctor appointments, take the cat/dog to the vet, schedule a dentist appointment, and get my hair cut....but I am not even going to think about all that until school/TKD competition/Coppelia are all done.
* I am feeling frazzled and unorganized today.
* There are herbs waiting to be planted in my herb garden, clothes waiting to be folded in the dryer, a dishwasher waiting to be unloaded, and cat/dog hair floating around on the wood floors which needs to be swiffered...not to mention the topsy turvy tomato planter which is still sitting on the patio where I haven't done anything with it, and the vacuuming which needs to be done and the bathrooms which need to be cleaned...
* I am pretending that I don't see any of the above mentioned things.
* I need more coffee.
*Have a nice weekend!