Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday, Monday....

Poor Clay stayed home from school today...he has been sick with a cold, and now he has an ear infection.
Thank goodness we still had some antibiotics (from the France trip last summer) and some of this:

He has been sleeping all day today, and he slept the day away yesterday too.
Lucy has been trying to make him feel better by snuggling with him.
(Good thing she had a bath yesterday!!)

I am on a mission to do some spring cleaning - I took the curtains down in our bedroom and I'm washing and bleaching them....wiping down all the baseboards, getting the dust bunnies from under all the furniture...

It amazes me how bad it gets, and how quickly!!

This house is seriously disgusting.  If I don't keep on top of stuff - daily - well, it gets like this.  And then I get all grossed out when I glance under my dresser and see dust bunnies multiplying and growing, and see gross gunk on top of the ceiling fans, and notice so much pet hair on my curtains that it looks like they are alive.

Not that my house is that bad or anything!
(??)
I'm just saying.

So today will be spent ministering to my poor sick little boy, in between vacuuming, dusting, mopping, wiping, bleaching, pine-sol-ing, and febreezing. I don't think those last two are words.  Whatever.

Then, I need to get down to the guest cottage and do the same thing there because we have company coming next week! (Yay, I finally get to meet my friend Nora in person!)

 
Blog Design by April Showers