Wednesday, March 24, 2010

PET peeves

Yes, I do have a few of these...but today I am only going to talk about the PET peeves.  I love my pets, but there are a few things they do which annoy me greatly.  Gus is such a sweet little kitty - very loving and cuddly.  However, he attacks poor Chloe relentlessly, which leads to Chloe making the hideous howling, growling, whining noise.  Loudly.  And repeatedly.  Every.  Single.  Time.  And Gus attacks her A LOT.  It makes me crazy.


Clay's bird, Buddy, is also sweet and funny and very cheerful.  VERY cheerful.  Especially first thing in the morning, and especially when you are trying to sleep in on the one and only day that you are able to do so.  Invariably, that is when Buddy will start wolf-whistling in as loud and shrill a manner as possible.  It also makes me crazy.  


Lucy, our new (old) dog, is wonderful.  Housebroken, sweet, smart.  And did I mention housebroken?  She has fit into our household as though she has always been a member of our family.  She's great, she really is!  There's just this one little thing she does that bugs me.  She licks.  ALL.  THE.  TIME.  Slobber, slurp, lick, lick, slobber, slurp, lick, lick....UGH!!  And she's not alone - the cats do it all the time too!  Oh, that sound!  Truly, it makes me crazy.  CRAZY!!  It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.  And when they all start doing in at the same time?  Synchronized slurping?  You don't want to be around when that happens. I shriek and I scream, "STOP IT!!"  Which of course, they don't understand.  They look at me like, "What's HER problem?" and back they go to their licking and slurping and gnawing and slobbering and licking......AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!
 
Blog Design by April Showers