Sunday, March 28, 2010

Splash....Gasp!....AAARGH!

Lucy stinks.

She really, really, really stinks.

Paige decided to throw the ball in the pool so Lucy could swim before giving her a bath.  Unfortunately, she decided to throw Lucy's favorite ball - the one she has chewed and chomped on until it has a hole in it.  When the ball hit the water, it didn't float.  It sank.

OH NO!!

Paige decided that she would jump in and get the ball for poor, sad Lucy.

Unfortunately, she forgot that we have had a loooonnngggg winter and thus the water is still quite cold.

Lucy's FAVORITE ball at the bottom of the pool.  In the DEEP end.
Lucy looks sad with her second favorite ball.
Paige has second thoughts after putting her feet in the COLD water!!
Paige:  I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!!
Clay:  Stop being a wimp - just jump in!!
Paige:  I'm NOT a wimp!  But it's cold!!
Clay:  WIMP!
Paige:  Am not!  Stop it!  I'd like to see YOU get in!

Mom:  Stop it, you two!  Paige, are you getting the ball or not?

Paige:  (wimpering) I'm getting it.  (more wimpering)
Paige:  (gasp!)  AAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!!
Paige:  bbrrrrrr....I can't feel my body!  I think I have hypothermia!
Clay:  HaHaHaHaHaHaHa....
Lucy:  My ball!! Get my ball!  (pant, pant) Where's my ball?
Paige:  AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Paige:  I did it!
Paige:  I can't feel my body!
Paige:  Mom, I don't think the pool is really warm enough to swim in yet.
Paige:  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I'm so cold!  I can't feel my feet!  (shivering) Mom, may I go take a hot shower now, please?





 
Blog Design by April Showers